We are always on the lookout for great talent. If you are smart, passionate, hard-working and want to challenge the way assets are used and monetised we would love to hear from you.
Send a CV and cover letter outlining relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Manager – Mobilise
Every day, billions of dollars’ worth of assets remain under-utilised. Owners of these assets can either incur the ongoing cost of ownership with the expectation of future need or sell the assets, potentially for a loss. Mobilise will introduce a third option that generates revenue for asset owners and justifies continuing ownership. Mobilise will allow asset owners to safely and efficiently rent their idle assets to private individuals and businesses that are seeking temporary access to a wide range of assets at reasonable prices. Mobilise will facilitate marketing of the assets through an online marketplace, verify potential renters through Collaborate’s proprietary PeerPassⓇ platform, collect payments and ensure that rented assets are covered by insurance.
The role of the Commercial Manager is to guide the launch and growth of Mobilise.com, working with internal departments and leveraging the resources of third parties.
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for defining and evolving the Mobilise proposition to best meet the needs of customers and create a scalable, sustainable business that creates substantial value for shareholders, partners and customers.
A key responsibility will be the engagement and management of business partners that can assist in building the scale, reach and feature set of Mobilise. These partners will include Aon, insurance providers, ID & verification services, member organisations, logistics providers and marketing partners.
- Define the Mobilise product proposition including pricing policy, terms and conditions, insurance coverage, rental processes and issue resolution
- Manage the day to day operation of the Mobilise marketplace and take responsibility for sales, expenses and profitability. Deliver positive results for owners, renters and partners.
- Development and execution of operational improvements in line with the strategic plan as set by the CEO.
- Deliver regular reporting and analysis of sales, margin, gross profit and other key marketplace performance metrics. Develop insights and implement regular process improvements to optimise quantitative and qualitative performance.
- Source, implement and manage supplier relationships that minimise costs, increase efficiency and maximise awareness.
- Ensure that all processes and activities are conducted in a way that builds trust in the marketplaces and reduces risk for the Company and its customers.
- Develop a plan for the resourcing of Mobilise including shared internal resources, dedicated Mobilise staff and external suppliers.
- Support the CEO in taking propositions to market.