Customer Service Representative
About the business and the role
DriveMyCar is part of an Australian ASX listed company operating online peer-to-peer marketplaces that allow people and companies to safely rent cars to each other. People like you use our marketplaces as well as companies like Uber, Subaru and Orix to make money and get better access to a wide range of products.
The Customer Service Representative assists in managing our fleet, responding to customer enquiries and preparing cars for rental.
You will be reporting to the General Manager and located both at our Waterloo handover facility and in our head office in Sydney CBD.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Meet and greet customers
- Conduct vehicle handover inspections with customers
- Co-ordinate the cleaning and servicing of vehicles
- Respond to customer queries via phone, live chat and email
- Update online booking system
- General office duties
- Ensure compliance with procedures and OH&S requirements
Skills and experience
For this role you must:
- Hold a valid NSW Driver’s license
- Have a clean driving record
- Have excellent customer service skills and be well presented
- Excellent phone manner
- Strong organisational ability and an eye for detail.
- Be punctual and well organised
- Be able to follow a documented process
- Be computer literate
Job benefits and perks
- Employee share plan
- Close to public transport
- Scope for growth and advancement
- Job Type: Full-time
If you have the skills and enthusiasm for the role apply now. Submit your CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com.