DriveMyCar – Operations Manager
About the business and the role
Collaborate is a publicly listed company specialising in creating incredible peer-to-peer marketplaces that help people from all over Australia find, connect and rent cars, caravans, and assets between each other. Many large, well-known companies such as Uber, RACV, Subaru, Aon, Peugeot and Orix have chosen Collaborate to provide them access to opportunities in the sharing economy. We are obsessed with creating products that people love to use, while simultaneously creating value for our customers, team members and shareholders at every step of the process.
We operate successful marketplaces such as DriveMyCar and MyCaravan and have just launched the innovative business-to-business lending platform, Mobilise. Our products are gaining significant traction, our team is expanding and we’re constantly innovating. It’s a great time to join our team.
Working with Collaborate has its benefits. You will be key player in a talented, supportive, and driven team. The office is conveniently located in the city’s newest hotspot, Barangaroo (water views included), with work-life flexibility when you need it. There’s also a generous remuneration package on offer, including share options and a unique range of staff discounts. Where else could you receive great employee rates on cars, caravans and DIY tools?
Working in our industry leading peer-to-peer car rental business (www.DriveMyCar.com.au)
we are looking for an organised, and strategic thinking Operations Manager to drive business growth.
- Management of operations on the supply side of the business e.g. assets such as cars, caravans and commercial assets.
- Achievement of asset acquisition targets, in association with marketing and corporate business development
- Ensuring the growth of a high quality asset base that achieves maximum utilisation for owners and meets the needs of renters
- Specify procedures and requirements for asset listing and rental
- Manage supply relationships with parking providers, vehicle manufacturers, dealers and leasing companies
- Develop strategy and operational procedures for delivery of large scale projects
- Manage customer service staff and ensure high standards of customer satisfaction
- Define and manage asset handover and return processes
- Effectively manage insurance claims, asset logistics and customer disputes
- Represent the needs of the supply side of the business and work constructively with marketing, business development, digital production and finance to maximise customer satisfaction and meet company objectives
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role and be considered a high performer, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous operations experience in high growth digital company
- Proven ability to develop processes for online interactions that interface with physical assets
- Strong understanding of online growth strategies
- Have a customer first focus in all operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence at all levels and to solve problems collaboratively and build strong relationships.
- Excellent dedication and communication to customer and partner relationships.
- Process orientation with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise multiple concurrent tasks
- Demonstrable strong leadership qualities, with a hands-on management approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
You must be an Australia on New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident to apply for this role. We are not able to sponsor international applicants.
If you have the skills and enthusiasm for the role apply now. Submit your CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com.