Full Stack Web Developer Position Description
Full Stack Web Developer for an AWS-based Serverless Project
We are a fast growing group of brands located in the Sydney CBD, seeking the services of a mid-senior Full Stack developer to join our innovative team of professionals. This is a full-time role based in our office in the Sydney CBD and reports directly to the CTO.
Collaborate is a publicly listed company specialising in creating incredible peer-to-peer marketplaces that help people from all over Australia find, connect and rent cars, caravans, and assets between each other. We are obsessed with creating products that people love to use, while simultaneously creating value for our customers, team members and shareholders at every step of the process.
We operate successful marketplaces such as DriveMyCar and MyCaravan and have just launched the innovative business-to-business lending platform, Mobilise. Our products are gaining significant traction, our team is expanding and we’re constantly innovating. It’s a great time to join our team.
We’re looking for a mid-senior (3+ years of experience) full stack developer to join our Agile team of 3 developers, on our mission to migrate a ASP.NET MVC project to a serverless AWS-based application. The project is based on AWS relevant services (API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, etc) and a React frontend.
To complete all of the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following:
- Experience in building web applications and knowing the constructs of a robust, scalable and highly available web application.
- Experience with web technologies: HTML5, CSS (Bootstrap), Responsive Design, JS.
- Experience in building React web applications.
- Experience in designing REST APIs.
- Experience in designing a relational DB. Specifically MS SQL server databases.
- Problem solving skills and initiative for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge in ASP.NET (C#, MVC, Razor).
- Knowledge in source control systems (Git / TFS).
- Experience in the various AWS services is a great benefit. Certified AWS professionals are preferred.
- Experience in integrations with 3rd party APIs (SMS / payments / Social Media / etc).
- Experience in designer software such as Photoshop.
- Experience in and knowledge of developing automated testing tools.
- Experience identifying the genesis of a defect, using debugging tools, analysing stack traces, code, log-files and other artefacts.
- Be able to multitask.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Be composed under pressure
If you have the skills and enthusiasm for the role apply now. Submit your CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com.