We are a fast growing group of brands located in the Sydney CBD, seeking the services of a Marketing Manager to join our innovative team of professionals. This is a Full-time role based in our office in Circular Quay, Sydney and reports directly to the CEO.
- Attractive CBD location and opportunity for personal-growth
- Work with one of Australia’s fast growing online ASX listed brands
- Fast paced, high performing, creative culture
Collaborate (www.collaboratecorp.com) is an Australian ASX listed company operating online peer-to-peer marketplaces that allow people and companies to safely rent items to each other. People like you use our marketplaces as well as companies like Uber, Subaru and Orix to make money and get better access to a wide range of products. DriveMyCar and MyCaravan are already market leaders and we will shortly launch Mobilise.
The Marketing Manager is a key member of the team supporting all the marketing initiatives driving business growth. This role is responsible for the development of the marketing strategy and marketing initiatives that build awareness and to drive new qualified shoppers to our websites, via above the line, through the line and below the line activities.
Key areas of responsibility:
Campaign & Agency Management
Plan, manage and optimise integrated marketing programs across multiple channels including brand, search, affiliates and partnerships.
- Develop and manage budgets and timelines
- Expert marketing management across 5 P’s – determining line of business mix, offers and coupons, media strategy, messaging and cross-company channel alignment.
- Tight project management across external agency teams with an aim to deliver on objectives to get exceptional work to market on time and on budget.
- Work with agencies on brief development and delivery of creative on time and on budget.
- End to end campaign project coordination with internal stakeholders, such as brand owners, developers and operations.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and plans.
- Work closely with operations and sales teams to ensure alignment of marketing activities with demand and supply.
- Ongoing maintenance of existing partner marketing plans to optimise sales and efficiency.
- Ensure partners receive creative and tracking in a timely manner to promote tactical campaigns.
- Be up to speed on latest product development of affiliate tools and be prepared to share the knowledge with existing partners for usability and conversion improvement.
Analytics & Finance
- Adopt a strong ROI focused approach on all marketing activities to optimise marketing learnings, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analysis and reporting on the performance of campaigns and systematically implementing learnings during and post campaigns.
- Measure and analyze performance of direct brand and affiliate partners and campaigns to diagnose area in need of attention and propose improvement or ideas to strengthen site usage.
- Management of coupon requests, approvals, testing and execution.
- Financial acumen a must, experience managing budgets, invoicing, forecasting and accruals.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing is desirable
- 5+ years B2C marketing experience (must have both online & offline experience)
Experience & Skills
- Solid experience in a similar role
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Understanding of web tracking systems such as Google Analytics, Omniture Site Analysis, Hitwise, Business Objects desirable.
- Agency and client side media buying experience
- Creative brief writing and management
- Project and campaign management skills
- Strong creative eye and sharp analytical skills
- Good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage high volumes of work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Effective communication – internal/external
- Business acumen and strategic input
- Strong project management skills
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Professional, self-starter, “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Energy, creativity, and passion for digital marketing
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Enthusiastic and a positive attitude
- High degree of self-awareness and openness to feedback to self-improve
- Deliver exceptionally high standard of work under pressure
- Flexible, calm and practical in outlook
- Responsive and highly proactive
- Results driven and thrives on change
Send a CV and cover letter outlining relevant experience to email@example.com