Business Development Manager – DriveMyCar/Carly
The automotive market is changing rapidly, the old ways of buying and selling cars is being disrupted by car sharing, rideshare, subscription and tightening credit restrictions. Collaborate, through its DriveMyCar and Carly businesses is helping the automotive industry stay relevant and meet customers’ needs through innovative rental and subscription products. If you want to be at the forefront of the evolution of the automotive industry, we want to hear from you.
- Secure supply of new and used vehicles for DriveMyCar and Carly from automotive dealers, OEM’s, leasing companies and corporate fleets
- Establish new demand channels for DriveMyCar and Carly e.g dealer rental, airport handover, corporate rentals, rideshare, accident replacement and car share
- Develop and manage new and existing partner relationships, provide reporting and continually seek new ways to maximise the value of all partnerships
- Educate the automotive market and potential partners about the benefits of vehicle subscription through media, social media, conferences and face to face meetings
- Develop detailed proposals for innovative solutions that meet DMC/Carly objectives and provide revenue and marketing opportunities for our partners
- Work with internal marketing and product development personnel to create unique and valuable mobility propositions
- Develop leads, manage negotiations and secure agreements
- Translate company strategy and opportunities into actionable plans
- Prepare persuasive and effective presentation materials
- Manage the development and execution of legal agreements
- Based in our Sydney CBD office, close to Barangaroo, Circular Quay and Wynyard
- Be willing to travel interstate as required
You are an experienced automotive industry executive who is looking for your next challenge. You understand buying and selling cars, have a great range of contacts in OEM’s, dealers and leasing companies and are respected by your peers as a true professional and great deal maker. You seek out opportunities and challenges and create solutions to deliver value for all parties.
Job benefits and perks
- Employee share plan
- Close to public transport
- Scope for growth and advancement
- Job Type: Full-time
If you have the skills and enthusiasm for the role apply now. Submit your CV and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.